Manchester United have officially confirmed that the match against Aston Villa, scheduled for Sunday 30th March, has been rescheduled to Saturday 29th March 17:15 GMT. The game, which will be played at Old Trafford in the matchday after the Liverpool game, is the last Premiership game before Manchester United face Roma in the Champions League quarter-final first leg.
The Roma vs Man Utd game is scheduled for Tuesday 1st April, so it is very understandable that Man Utd will have to play the Aston Villa game on Saturday, in order to lessen the playersâ€™ fatigue ahead of the big Roma away match.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 3 of the Premier League
- Borussia Dortmund gives final verdict over Manchester United target
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches