The last time that the French team won the European Championships was in the year 2000, when the event was co-hosted by Belgium and the Netherlands. France were losing the final against Italy by 1-0, the Italian goal coming from Delvecchio on the 55th minute. France left it very late to equalise through Sylvain Wiltord in the 90th minute. The game went to extra time and David Trezeguet scored the golden goal in the 103rd minute. Enjoy the video of the best actions from the Final of Euro 2000:
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?