Mexico and adidas have unveiled their third shirt for 2013. The nation which boasts players like Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez play Jamaica in a CONCACAF group stage match for the 2014 FIFA World Cup this week. The shirt will be used for the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil later this year.
The shirt features a white colour with red trim on the shoulders and sleeves. The shirt has a simple design unlike their home and away shirts which were released earlier in 2013.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool