French sensation Samir Nasri has shrugged off speculation surrounding his future, which has seen him linked with Olympique Lyon and some Premier League clubs, by signing a new contract. The 20-year-old has signed a new 3-year deal, meaning that Nasri will remain at Marseille until 2012. A clause has also been included in his contract which states that the youngster can leave the club at the end of each year. It is unlikely that Nasri will change clubs before France travel to Austria/Switzerland for Euro 2008.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager