Two times World Cup runners up Netherlands has revealed their official away shirt that they will wear in the event of a jersey clash at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The Dutch have quite often flattered to deceive at major tournaments with numerous exits in the knock out stages after tending to peak early. The only event that they have triumphed in was the 1988 European Championships whilst they lost in the final at the 1974 and 1978 World Cups. The team qualified with ease for the 2010 tournament after a qualification campaign which they ended with eight wins from eight.
The new Netherlands away shirt for the 2010 World Cup is predominately white with a blue round neck collar. A large red V runs from both shoulders towards the centre of the torso. Directly below a blue V runs from both underarms towards the centre of the chest. Manufacturers Nike place their blue “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated in the top left. Other minor details include a small blue stripe on the bottom of both sleeves.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool