The Tigers chairman Paul Duffen is refusing to give up the fight for Man United supremo Frazier Campbell.
Campbell played a key role in The Tigers promotion campaign scoring 15 goals in 32 starts,And DuffenÂ hopes to finalise a deal temporary or permanent.City will know that they will need to bring in players of Campbells ability if they are to survive in the Premiership.
Meanwhile City hope to complete the signing of Marlon King before the season starts,And City Chairman Duffen admits its just the money that is stopping Kings move to Yorkshire.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 3 of the Premier League
- Borussia Dortmund gives final verdict over Manchester United target
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches