After losing one of the most important matches during the season, Juve now must try and gain back their form when they play European Super Cup winners Zenit. As Juventus are already qualified, Ranieri could opt to field in some youngsters to give them some taste of European matches. Juve are ahead of Real Madrid by four points. Meanwhile Zenit are just two points far off from Real and thus will be doing their utmost to swoop into second place if Belarussian side BATE continue with their strong performances at home and get something out of their Real madrid encounter.
Ranieri’s formation could be the following according to Tuttosport .
Grygera Melberg Legrottaglie Molinaro
Camoranesi Sissoko Marchisio De Ceglie
Giovinco’s presence from the first minute is no surprise as if Ranieri won’t start the youngster in matches like these than unfortunately Giovinco will have no option but to look at other challenges. I mean the boy has got to play some football, he is not there just to sit on the bench and with the quality and potential he has he just has to play some part in each match to start gaining more experience.
Zenit will be looking to put the 1-0 first round loss to Juve at Turin when Del Piero scored from a long-range effort free-kick, a free-kick which kicked off the start of many other succesful free-kicks. The only question is, can Giovinco emulate the Bianconeri Captain tomorrow night.
- ‘Need to move heaven and earth to get them’: Rio Ferdinand names two players Manchester United must sign
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive