Cristiano Ronaldo, the superstar of Nike and Real Madrid will wear the new CR7 Vapor VIII boots in the “El Clasico” at Camp Nou on the weekend. The boot has a new black/blue/pink colourway. The Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII was first introduced in March this year in a mango and a red colourway and now the CR7 Vapor VIII edition seems to add a touch of class to the superior Vapor VIII collection. It features a super lightweight fibreglass soleplate which supremely fits in with boots criteria for “speed and agility”.
The Vapor VIII is the latest boot in the Mercurial Vapor series and it features a soft, thin teijin synthetic leather which naturally shapes to your foot providing superior comfort and support, a whole new stud design for traction, fibreglass soleplate which decreases weight and blades and studs for soft ground surfaces and blades for firm ground surfaces.
Ronaldo 2012 Custom Vapor VIII
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?