Nike have released a fourth edition of the lucrative CR7 series with a stylish and elegant Black/White/Coin Gold edition of the Mercurial Vapor VIII. The boots are especially designed for the avid endorser of Nike, Cristiano Ronaldo. Previous boots feature the Safari print and the pinstripes found in the Superfly ranges. Ronaldo unveiled the boot in the 2-2 draw against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League last Tuesday.
The Vapor VIII new release features a dark super soft synthetic upper which enhances your touch and control through the All Conditions Control (ACC) technology. The boots deliver explosive speed with the upper moulding to your foot and the outsole featuring full-length glass-fibre chassis which adds superior flexibility and acceleration to your feet.
The infusion of blue and pink on the outsole certainly highlights your feet. The CR7 logo of a heart and a cross which is dsigned for Ronaldo’s love for winning matches and hate when losing matches. The boots barely tip the scales at 187 grams. This limited edition boot will be released on December 1.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League
- 5 debutants who stood out on opening weekend
- Neymar cites racism as 3 PSG players sent off in defeat
- Three talking points as Liverpool overcome Leeds United in seven-goal thriller
- Three talking points as Arsenal start with a three-goal win