Nike have released the official 2013 away shirt for the Netherlands this week. The shirt colours reflect the country’s national flag of blue, white and red. The shirt was unveiled by Kevin Strootman, Ricardo van Rhijn and Adam Maher.
The shirt has the same design as the home shirt but with a red shape on the left shoulder and a blue shape on the right waist. The shirt is complemented with white shorts and socks. The shirt boasts Nike’s successful Dri’Fit technology which increases breathability and the punch holes on the under-arm which promotes cooling. This news comes after Nike released Portugal, France and Brazil’s home and away shirts.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League
- 5 debutants who stood out on opening weekend
- Neymar cites racism as 3 PSG players sent off in defeat
- Three talking points as Liverpool overcome Leeds United in seven-goal thriller
- Three talking points as Arsenal start with a three-goal win