Arsenal FC are insisting that no deal has yet been agreed with French wonderkid Samir Nasri, although reports coming out of the press are suggesting that a deal has already been struck for Samir to join the Gunners’ party next season. Just like in other instances, Arsenal will probably wait until all the documents for the transfer are ready, and the player gets international clearance to complete the transfer. Nasri is currently with the French squad at the Clairefontaine training ground preparing for Euro 2008. France have a tough group, having to face World Champions Italy, the Netherlands and underdogs Romania.
“There has been no signing yet. In line with our usual policy, we will only announce when they are done.” – Arsenal spokesperson
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager