Chesterfield were supposedly going in for a new striker, but obviosuly John Sheridan missed the deadline on Transfer Window Deadline Day.
On the club’s website it stated that Sheridan had bid for a Mystery Striker but there were no signs of a new player at Saltergate.
Chesterfield will have to live with the squad they had to take them hopefully to League One.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager