Asian qualifiers Australia have officially revealed their new away shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The team qualified comfortably for the 2010 tournament after finishing top of their five team qualification group. Progressing to the World Cup has become a much easier obstable for the Australian national team ever since they moved to the Asian confederation. When they finished top of the Oceanic region, they then had to face the team who finished 5th in the South American section in a two legged play off to decide who advanced. With Germany, Serbia and Ghana in their group, the Aussies will have to be on top form to progress to the knock out stages.
The new Australia 2010 away shirt is predominately navy blue with a lighter blue upper body and sleeves. There is a yellow band running horizontally across the chest whilst there are yellow patches on the edges of the sleeves. Manufacturers Nike place their yellow “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated in the top left.
- Southgate hits back at Mourinho over England Captain Harry Kane
- Pep Guardiola hails ‘fantastic’ Raheem Sterling for scoring two goals against Burnley
- Fabrizio Romano: Borussia Dortmund reject latest bid from Manchester United for Jadon Sacho
- Key talking points from Liverpool’s Premier League win over Arsenal
- Opinion: West Brom 3-3 Chelsea | How Frank Lampard got it wrong from the start