European nation France have revealed their new official home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
France had a fairly disappointing qualifying campaign which saw them off the pace for the majority of time and have to settle for 2nd place behind Serbia. They were drawn against the Republic of Ireland in the two legged play off match which is by no means a certainty.
The new France 2010 World Cup shirt is predominately dark blue with numerous red and white diagonal stripes running centrally on either side of the shirt. Manufacturers Adidas place their white logo centrally below the white V neck collar. Adidas also include their three traditional white stripes down the shoulders along with a single red stripe to represent the French national flag. The national badge with a single gold star representing that 1998 World Cup triumph is situated in the top left of the shirt.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager