South American nation Paraguay have revealed their new kit that they will wear during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The Guaranies have qualified for every World Cup since 1998 where they produced their best run through to the last 16. They had few problems in the 2010 qualification campaign as they comfortably finished in 3rd place with 33 points. The team will hope to once again progress to the knock out stages of the tournament where anything can happen.
The new Paraguay 2010 World Cup kit contains a shirt with large red and white vertical stripes running throughout the body. The sleeves are completely red whilst the collar is white although it is unclear whether it is a round or polo neck. Manufacturers Adidas place their white logo centrally below the collar and their three traditional white stripes that run half way down the shirt. The national badge is placed in the top left of the shirt.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool