South American nation Paraguay have revealed their new away shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The Guaranies have qualified for every World Cup since 1998 where they produced their best run through to the last 16. They had few problems in the 2010 qualification campaign as they comfortably finished in 3rd place with 33 points. Paraguay have been drawn in a group alongside Italy, Slovakia and New Zealand. The team will hope to once again progress to the knock out stages of the tournament where anything can happen.
The new Paraguay 2010 away shirt is predominately white with a curved red pinstripe that runs from the collar towards the left underarm. A symmetrical red stripe also runs from the middle right to the bottom centre of the shirt. Manufacturers Adidas place their blue logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the three traditional blue stripes run down the shoulders. A small blue squad number is situated underneath the logo and the national badge is positioned in the top left.
- Southgate hits back at Mourinho over England Captain Harry Kane
- Pep Guardiola hails ‘fantastic’ Raheem Sterling for scoring two goals against Burnley
- Fabrizio Romano: Borussia Dortmund reject latest bid from Manchester United for Jadon Sacho
- Key talking points from Liverpool’s Premier League win over Arsenal
- Opinion: West Brom 3-3 Chelsea | How Frank Lampard got it wrong from the start