Even though it’s early days Paulo Sousa has emerged as the leading front runner for the Leicester City job, currently managing Swansea City the 39 year old enjoyed a successful first season at the Liberty Stadium. His side were on course for a play-off place however they unluckily dropped out on the last day of the season.
If Sousa is appointed the manager of Leicester City, he will be the first foreign manager to take charge of the East Midlands club. Sousa was touted at 3/1 with Sky Bet earlier in the day; however his odds have been slashed to 5/4 while Tony Mowbray is second favourite for the “Foxes” job. Lastly the unpopular pairing of Iain Dowie and Gareth Southgate are priced at 10/1, Dowie is unwanted by many Leicester fans and it is highly likely that if he is appointed, gate numbers could well drop at the Walkers Stadium next season.
- Jose Mourinho has revealed the difference between this Tottenham team and his La Liga winning Real Madrid side
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- The best young kids expected to feature in the Premier League this weekend
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms