One of the most talented midfielders from South America, signed a five-year-contract with Croatian champions in the night from Wednesday to Thursday.
As Zdravko MamiÄ‡ has announced , the job with Chilean ModriÄ‡, Pedro Morales, is done. the leaders of Dinamo Zagreb has arranged all details with Morales’ club Univerzidad de Chile, and that from distance.
“The signatures were done over the fax, because Morales is in Bolivia where he’ll play for Chile in a qualifying match for WC, and on 19th June he’ll play in Caracas the match against Venezuela. After the representative duties will be over, Morales will come to Zagreb to do the medical exams and put himself on disposal for the coach Branko IvankoviÄ‡”, brightened the spokesman of Dinamo Ado KoÅ¾ul.
Morales was born in 1985, he is 180 cm tall and weights 76 kilos. According to KoÅ¾ul’s words he came to Dinamo as a replace for Luka ModriÄ‡ who went to English Tottenham Hotspur.Â Also, ten days ago came another replace for ModriÄ‡, the 23-years-old Guillermo Suarez, who played in Argentinian Tigre.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 3 of the Premier League
- Borussia Dortmund gives final verdict over Manchester United target
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches