Sevilla central midfielder Christian Poulsen was last night revealed to be Juventus’ secretly targeted player during a late television programme.28-year old Poulsen joined Sevilla from Schalke in 2006 but he started off his career with Copenhagen in 2000. Let’s hope for the best… I really was not expecting to see Poulsen as Mr. X!!!!!
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- The best young kids expected to feature in the Premier League this weekend
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton