The PUMA Race-off takes the stars of the sporting world and puts them on the race track. It was Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero’s turn on the PUMA race-off F1 simulator. He takes on Nico Rosenberg and the world of sport to see who is the fastest driver of the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Simulator.
He has support from Manchester City team mate from Nigel De Jong, who is another endorsed player who has already been on the simulator. Aguero wears the Puma evoSPEED boot and De Jong wears the Powercat boot.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League
- 5 debutants who stood out on opening weekend
- Neymar cites racism as 3 PSG players sent off in defeat
- Three talking points as Liverpool overcome Leeds United in seven-goal thriller
- Three talking points as Arsenal start with a three-goal win