Manchester United face Reading at the Madejski Stadium this Saturday following a 1-0 win against West Ham United last Wednesday. Reading may be a tricky team for United as they look to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Aston Villa.
Tony Adams, Kevin Keegan and John Barnes all predicted a United victory despite recognising that the club slipped up against Norwich City last weekend. The odds are vastly against the Royals but if they produce a performance like they did against Fulham they might be in with a chance to upset. Latest sports betting has Manchester United as clear favourites at 2/5 on, the draw is 7/2 and for backing Reading you will get 13/2.
Jimmy Kebe and Danny Guthrie aren’t expected to play as they both have had leg injuries. Antonio Valencia may return from a hip injury, whilst Kagawa, Nani and Vidic are all out for potentially another month. A 3-0 victory for United is a likely result but Reading may have something in store at home. Kick off is at 5:30pm Saturday, 1st December.
- Ryan Giggs warns ‘it could be 15, 20 years’ before Manchester United win their next Premier League title
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs