Manchester United face Reading at the Madejski Stadium this Saturday following a 1-0 win against West Ham United last Wednesday. Reading may be a tricky team for United as they look to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Aston Villa.
Tony Adams, Kevin Keegan and John Barnes all predicted a United victory despite recognising that the club slipped up against Norwich City last weekend. The odds are vastly against the Royals but if they produce a performance like they did against Fulham they might be in with a chance to upset. Latest sports betting has Manchester United as clear favourites at 2/5 on, the draw is 7/2 and for backing Reading you will get 13/2.
Jimmy Kebe and Danny Guthrie aren’t expected to play as they both have had leg injuries. Antonio Valencia may return from a hip injury, whilst Kagawa, Nani and Vidic are all out for potentially another month. A 3-0 victory for United is a likely result but Reading may have something in store at home. Kick off is at 5:30pm Saturday, 1st December.
- Borussia Dortmund gives final verdict over Manchester United target
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – Three talking points from the Premier League clash