The Forest Masters side will attempt to overcome their fierce rivals and link up once more with old acqaintances at the Nottingham Trent FM Ice Arena on Saturday 11 July.
There is no love lost between Forest, Derby County, Leicester City and Notts County and the Reds side will be looking to reach the grand finals alongside the already qualified Wolves, QPR, Tranmere, Middlesbrough and Celtic.
The Reds side lost to Leicester City last year but will be looking to go one step further this campaign in front of the Sky Television cameras.
The squad who are set to pull on the Red jersey once more are:
Darren Hayes, Des Lyttle, Gary Mills, Steve Chettle, David Phillips, Steve Stone, Ian Woan, Jason Lee and Lee Glover.
Derby County will be stiff opposition this season and have goal machine Dean Sturridge leading the line upfront. Leicester are always strong in this competition and Muzzy Izzet should pull the strings in the midfield areas. Notts County’s man to look out for could be Andy Legg although his long throw-ins that he was famous for in real football won’t come into effect in Masters football.
Kick-off is 8pm and tickets are still available priced at £20 for premium tickets, £15 for adults and £10 for concessions or over 65s.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager