Russia will make a stop in Burghausen on their way to this summer’s European Championships, the Russian national team, led by Guus Hiddink, will move into their training camp in Rottach-Egern on the 25th May, where they will prepare for their Euro 2008 Group D matches.
The will play two friendly games against Serbia and Lithuania, on the 28th May and 4th June respectively, the matches will be played at the Wacker-Arena, home of SV Wacker Burghausen. After the Lithuania game the Russians will head to Austria and their base for the tournament Leogang.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool