European nation Serbia have revealed their new World Cup home shirt just over a month before they travel to South Africa to take part in the tournament.
The team surprisingly qualified with ease for the World Cup in a group that contained 1998 champions France. Even though they only picked up 1 point against the French in two meetings, other results saw the Serbians top the group fairly comfortably. They have been drawn in a fairly difficult World Cup group with Germany, Australia and Ghana the opposition.
The new Serbia 2010 home shirt is predominately red with a white vertical band running down the left side and a horizontal white band running across the top of the chest. Manufacturers Nike place their red “Nike” tick inside the white band in the top right of the shirt. The national badge is positioned so that it intercepts the two bands in the top left of the shirt.
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton
- Zinedine Zidane ‘remain positive’ ahead of El Clasico despite 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League
- Champions League round-up: Liverpool and Manchester City win as Real Madrid lose at home