Portsmouth Chief Executive Peter Storrie has blasted the FA’s decision to charge the club for it’s involvement in ex-striker Benjani’s transfers to and from the club.
Agent Willie Mckay was also charged along with the club yesterday afternoon for a breach of rules over the purchase and sell of Benjani.
When asked about it at a BBC Radio Solent fan’s forum, Storrie said, “Farcical is what we call it,
“It’s a technicality on a rule. Apparently we’re supposed to know that this agent was paid a fee by Auxerre two years ago.”
Storrie added, “I don’t know how we’re supposed to know it, but we’re supposed to know it,
“I can’t go into anymore details other we are going to enjoy fighting this one.”
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool