The worst team I’ve ever seen in a blue and white shirt.
That’s how I described today to my better half.
I’ve seen some bad stuff down the years at Ewood.
But today really does take the biscuit.
Pedersen at left back? Hanley at right back? Really?
I know what – let’s bring Goodwillie on. In the history of the Premier League has there been a player who’s ever looked more unfit than him?
Jason Roberts? We need a goal. Let’s bring on our non-scoring saviour then.
There can be no more excuses. No more putting a positive spin on things.
Steve Kean is well and truly out of his depth. Venky’s? Are you really THAT stupid?
Having him in charge of a Premier League team is like asking my better half to fit a new bathroom.
She wouldn’t have a clue.
Steve. Neither do you.
- Michael Essien: Thomas Partey is ‘a very complete midfielder’ Arsenal have needed for a long time
- Ryan Giggs warns ‘it could be 15, 20 years’ before Manchester United win their next Premier League title
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League