The Gabon national football team shall play in their traditional yellow and blue home strip (yellow and shirt, blue shorts and socks) and white and blue away strip (white and blue shirt, white shorts and socks).
Alike a few other African national teams (Benin, DR Congo, Gabon, Guinea, Mali) their kit has been designed and produced by Airness, a Parisian based sportswear company founded by Malinese sportsman Malamine Koné.
Unlike the bigger African Cup of Nations teams Gabon have chosen not to release a new strip for the tournament choosing to keep the same kit they used in the qualification campaign.
Simple in design the Gabonese strips have the national crest on the left side of the chest, the squad number on the right and the Airness logo below the neck in the centre.
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- The best young kids expected to feature in the Premier League this weekend
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton