The Football Blog Team
FootballBlog.co.uk is edited and run by a diverse and experienced team of football writers:
Senior editor at Football Blog and a long-suffering Blackburn Rovers fan. He hates divers (especially Kieran Tierney & Mohamed Salah) and has the ability to start an argument in an empty room. Musically, he’s a big indie fan.
Features writer and editor for Football Blog with a keen eye for detail.
A journalist working at an English newspaper in India. Loves watching sports and writing about football. Often found buried under some book or listening to music.
Freelance journalist covering the sport across Europe from an analytical viewpoint. He has a keen eye for tactics and statistics, which are the centrepieces of his analyses. There is nothing in this world that he enjoys more than a well-used false-nine.
Crippy Cooke is a sports journalist who has written for Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Independent, Daily Mail and the Daily Telegraph among others.
He is an Aston Villa fan and activist, covering important social issues in the beautiful game.
Gareth is a football journalist, editor and blogger with 10 years’ experience working for sites such as Goal, FourFourTwo, Sportslens and Proven Quality.
He is Northern Irish living in Western Australia, where he has fulfilled roles as a journalist, newspaper editor and communications manager. Cautiously optimistic and often heartbroken Spurs fan.
Currently studying at the University of Central Lancashire, Ben is a passionate journalist. His role with FootballBlog.co.uk and other football websites is partnered by working alongside numerous football clubs in northern England.
Experienced news writer for a variety of football news publications.
Features writer and a long-standing journalist with extensive experience across the football industry.
Staff writer and a massive cricket and football fan. Partial to Manchester United. Hails from Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five