‘The Song of Marseille’ is the national anthem of France, composed by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle in 1792, and adopted in 1795. It will be the anthem to which the French players will proudly stand and sing, before they continue to honour their country on the field of play. For more information and the English lyrics, visit this website.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool