This is the hotel where the French players will be staying for the Euro 2008 campaign. The Hotel is called Le Mirador Kempinski, a 5-star (yeah, i can see you’re surprised! xD) located in Lake Geneva, Switzerland. The hotel enjoys breathtaking views of Lake Geneva, the Alps, Rhone Valley, Castle of Chillon and the city of Montreux.
Visit the hotel’s website here. We are sorry but the hotel is fully booked in June.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool