The midfielder of Polish representation Jakub Blaszczykowski will miss Euro after he renewed his injury.
The medias were announcing that the 22-years-old player will be ready for the match against Germany, but the medicals of Polish national team made the examinations and concluded that he won’t be able to play. As his replace, the coach will call up Lukasz Piszczek, the player of Hertha Berlin.
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton
- Zinedine Zidane ‘remain positive’ ahead of El Clasico despite 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League
- Champions League round-up: Liverpool and Manchester City win as Real Madrid lose at home