On Friday, on a fine afternoon at the ChÃ¢tel Saint-Denis, the French goalkeepers had a training session as preparation for the European Championships. Keeping clean sheets is the key to winning matches, as the attack of the French squad is very capable of scoring goals. Goalers Sebastien Frey, Gregory Coupet and Steve Mandanda trained shot-stopping, accompanied by the French goalkeeper coaches Bruno Martini and Fabrice Grange. These are some pictures from the training session:
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?
- Twitter refuses to change ID policy as football’s racism battle continues: But should Social Media companies be doing more to stop it?