The release of the Tunisian away shirt is likely to see many fans race to the stores with its modern new design.
The shirt continues with the traditional red colour but this year it has a new diagonal white stripe from the left shoulder to the right hip. Stripes are not something that have appeared on African football shirts much in the past but the “paintbrush” style has been included as a nod to the body paint that is sported by many fans following the team in the stadiums.
Like the home shirt the away version has been inspired by Puma’s “traditional African cutlines” and will sport the star above the federations’ badge.
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs
- Jose Mourinho has revealed the difference between this Tottenham team and his La Liga winning Real Madrid side
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham