With only a week to go before the start of this years tournament Puma have released the new Tunisia home shirt that the team will wear during this year African Nations Cup.
The Eagles of Carthage’s shirt is a blend of modern and traditional, the shirt is predominantly the classic white but this year it has been enhanced with the image of an eagle swooping in across the meshed right shoulder.
The shirt itself is designed with what Puma describe as “traditional African cutlines” and has a star above the federations badge to signify Tunisia’s only success in the African Nations Cup in 2004.
- The best young kids expected to feature in the Premier League this weekend
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton
- Zinedine Zidane ‘remain positive’ ahead of El Clasico despite 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League