The United States of America have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The USA comfortably qualified from the CONCACAF qualification region which is generally seen as a fairly straightforward path to the World Cup finals for the larger nations. The team finished top of their group on 20 points ahead of nearest rivals Mexico and Honduras. The team has been drawn in a four team group along with England, Slovenia and Algeria. They will hope to impress just as they did at the 2009 Confederations Cup.
The potential USA 2010 home shirt is predominately white with a silver diagonal sash that runs from the top right to the bottom left. The collar is a dark blue round neck whilst other details are sparse apart from a small red patch on the edge of both sleeves. Manufacturers Nike place their dark blue “tick” logo inside the silver sash whilst the national badge is situated in the top left of the shirt.
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – Three talking points from the Premier League clash
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League
- 5 debutants who stood out on opening weekend
- Neymar cites racism as 3 PSG players sent off in defeat
- Three talking points as Liverpool overcome Leeds United in seven-goal thriller