Rumors are revealing that Russian Steel giant Severstal will takeover the Bianconeri. It is being said that after Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, the current management will thus sell the club to Severstal. Severstal Group was founded in 2002 and has 120 establishments and more than 125,000 employees, with sales exceeding $3 billion.
Having had problems in their transfers signings, the Juve management have been under pressure from fans and it is therefore no surprise that such takeover is being planned. Steady as they go, the Bianconeri are definitely going to be a tricky outfit to beat next season.
- Ryan Giggs warns ‘it could be 15, 20 years’ before Manchester United win their next Premier League title
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs