Rumors are revealing that Russian Steel giant Severstal will takeover the Bianconeri. It is being said that after Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, the current management will thus sell the club to Severstal. Severstal Group was founded in 2002 and has 120 establishments and more than 125,000 employees, with sales exceeding $3 billion.
Having had problems in their transfers signings, the Juve management have been under pressure from fans and it is therefore no surprise that such takeover is being planned. Steady as they go, the Bianconeri are definitely going to be a tricky outfit to beat next season.
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – Three talking points from the Premier League clash
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League