Rumors are revealing that Russian Steel giant Severstal will takeover the Bianconeri. It is being said that after Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, the current management will thus sell the club to Severstal. Severstal Group was founded in 2002 and has 120 establishments and more than 125,000 employees, with sales exceeding $3 billion.
Having had problems in their transfers signings, the Juve management have been under pressure from fans and it is therefore no surprise that such takeover is being planned. Steady as they go, the Bianconeri are definitely going to be a tricky outfit to beat next season.
- ‘Need to move heaven and earth to get them’: Rio Ferdinand names two players Manchester United must sign
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive