This weekend sees the end of the season before the extension of the Play-Offs and the race to beat the drop into the Conference will be on as one of three teams will face the drop.
Wycombe travel to already relegated Torquay United on 47 points in a game they must win, whereas Northampton Town, currently on 50 points, face Oxford United where a point will be enough to secure their Football League status whilst Bristol Rovers, also on 50 points, face Mansfield Town at home.
Defeats for both Northampton and Bristol Rovers along with Wycombe picking up three points at Torquay will see an interesting end to the season for any neutral supporters and retention of Football League status could all be down to goal difference.
Torquay, managed by former Cobbler Chris Hargreaves, will not want to end the season with a defeat after their fine 3-1 win last weekend, ironically at Mansfield whilst former Oxford boss Chris Wilder, now manager at Sixfields, will want to see his side home and dry with at least a point against his former club.
It’s certainly going to be an interesting end to the season at the foot of League Two.
- Report: Manchester United loanee could swap Championship teams
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international