Saudi Arabia capital Riyadh will stage the 2023 Spanish Super Cup which will take place from January 11 to 15, as per Sport.
The King Fahd stadium, which has a capacity of over 60,000 spectators, will be the venue for the semifinal matches as well as the final.
Saudi Arabia has already hosted the Spanish Super Cup twice in the past, with the first edition held in 2020.
The country also staged the tournament last season when Real Madrid defeated Athletic Bilbao 2-0 in the final.
Barcelona are the most successful team in the history of the competition, having secured 13 trophies.
However, their recent performances haven’t been very impressive, with the Catalans failing to win a title since the implementation of the Final Four format.
Real Madrid, who have 12 titles to their name, can match the Blaugrana’s record if they triumph this season.
Los Blancos have won two of the last three editions of the Spanish Super Cup, with both titles coming in Saudi Arabia for the La Liga giants.
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United preview, prediction & team news
- New Face of Adidas Predator Boots – Are They Moving Beyond Nostalgia as a Selling Point?￼
- ￼What modifications have been made to Premier League rules in 2023/24?
- The Rise and Effectiveness of the 4-3-3 Formation in Modern Football
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend