Serie A is set to return after the international break with a blockbuster Juventus vs Inter Milan clash at the Allianz Stadium on Sunday.
The Old Lady haven’t lifted the league trophy since 2019-20, but they look in contention this term after registering 29 points from 12 matches to be second in the standings.
They have been victorious in their last five matches, with their most recent win coming against Cagliari before the international break.
Gleison Bremer broke the deadlock on the hour mark before Daniele Rugani doubled their advantage soon.
Alberto Dossena reduced the deficit on 75 minutes but the Bianconeri held on for a 2-1 success.
Juventus haven’t been the most convincing in their victories but they boast one of the best defences in Europe, with an incredible eight clean sheets in nine matches.
Meanwhile, Inter entered the international break on the back of six consecutive wins in all competitions.
Simone Inzaghi’s side have lost only once this term and are firmly on course to win the Serie A title.
The Nerazzurri registered their most recent success against Frosinone at the San Siro. Federico Dimarco scored a stunning goal from just outside the centre-circle in the 43rd-minute.
The hosts then doubled their advantage early in the second-half when Hakan Çalhanoğlu converted the spot-kick conceded by Ilario Monterisi.
Frosinone tried to make a comeback but they failed to breach the defences of Inter, who ultimately ran out 2-0 winners.
Manager Massimiliano Allegri will be dealing with a few injury woes this weekend. Timothy Weah, Manuel Locatelli, Fabio Miretti and Mattia De Sciglio are all nursing injuries and are likely to remain sidelined.
As for Inter, Benjamin Pavard is not expected to be back until late December as he is recovering from a knee injury. Juan Cuadrado and Alessandro Bastoni will also be out of action due to fitness issues.
How to Watch?
Fans of football can enjoy Juventus vs Inter Milan match, as well as all the other Serie A games, via the football streams.
Juventus vs Inter Milan prediction
Inter have been spectacular this season, but getting a good result at Juventus will be a huge challenge for them. Both sides have plenty of quality in their ranks, but we are backing Juve to prevail on Sunday due to their home advantage.
Juventus 1-0 Inter Milan
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Real Sociedad – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Champions League last-16 predictions: Manchester City, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich favourites to w…
- Preview: Real Madrid vs Girona – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Roma vs Inter Milan – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- West Ham’s Said Benrahma on the verge of completing Lyon move
- Preview: Liverpool vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Carabao Cup semi-final second leg preview: Chelsea host Middlesbrough, Liverpool take on Fulham
- Promoted Trio In Danger Of Instant Championship Return