The new Rangers third kit has been unveiled online with the release date expected to be around mid-September.
The top will have the same light material as the home and away shirts, which are part of the ‘tailored by umbro’ range. The Tennent’s sponsor has divided supporters in terms of it’s effect on the overall strip, but I wouldn’t say it has much of an effect this time round. As per usual, the famous Rangers logo and the umbro logo are on the front of the jersey in their usual places.
The Gers will be quite limited in where they wear this jersey. The trips away from Ibrox in which they would be likely to wear it would be Kilmarnock, Inverness and St Johnstone.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary