Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly competing with each other to sign Gianluigi Donnarumma.
According to Tuttosport, the north London rivals and Chelsea are interested in securing the services of the goalkeeper.
It has also been reported that Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Roma are all keen on the Italian stopper.
The Italy international’s current contract with AC Milan is set to expire in the summer and he will become a free agent.
Donnarumma is an academy graduate of Milan who progressed through the youth ranks to earn his competitive debut in Serie A against Sassuolo in October 2015.
The 22-year-old has clocked up 251 appearances across all competitions for the Italian side, with 88 clean sheets to his name (stats from Transfermarkt).
Chelsea look like an attractive option, but they already have Edouard Mendy and Kepa Arrizabalaga on their books.
The Gunners have Bernd Leno but there is speculation that the German could leave the Emirates Stadium.
Experienced shot-stopper Hugo Lloris is at Spurs, but Donnarumma could still be a good addition to the squad.
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho
- MP calls for independent regulator for English football
- Manchester City willing to offer Raheem Sterling as part of deal for Harry Kane
- Emile Smith Rowe extends his stay at Arsenal by signing new contract
- Morning Mix: No excuses left for United next season, time to get tough with the racists
- Arsenal reach agreement with Brighton for Ben White
- Manchester City striker completes £11m move to Bundesliga club
- Atletico Madrid confirm signing of Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese
- Euro 2020 Knockouts Review: Italy’s dramatic success, Switzerland’s battles & much m…