Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly competing with each other to sign Gianluigi Donnarumma.
According to Tuttosport, the north London rivals and Chelsea are interested in securing the services of the goalkeeper.
It has also been reported that Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Roma are all keen on the Italian stopper.
The Italy international’s current contract with AC Milan is set to expire in the summer and he will become a free agent.
Donnarumma is an academy graduate of Milan who progressed through the youth ranks to earn his competitive debut in Serie A against Sassuolo in October 2015.
The 22-year-old has clocked up 251 appearances across all competitions for the Italian side, with 88 clean sheets to his name (stats from Transfermarkt).
Chelsea look like an attractive option, but they already have Edouard Mendy and Kepa Arrizabalaga on their books.
The Gunners have Bernd Leno but there is speculation that the German could leave the Emirates Stadium.
Experienced shot-stopper Hugo Lloris is at Spurs, but Donnarumma could still be a good addition to the squad.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille