Messi has won the Ballon d’Or as he was estimated. His club mate Iniesta was also in the list. but he is not a bit unhappy of Messi’s winning. Moreover he is much glad. Iniesta was third in the Ballon d’Or race. He said” if Messi do like this more he will obviously win the Ballon d’Or again for the fifth time”. He added that Messi was the most awesome. Messi gets Iniesta’s appreciation.
Ukraine legend Andriy Shevchenko has said after the ceremony that Messi was an extraordinary player. His record of doing 91 goals in a year was unbelievable.
The football world is talking about Messi now. But Messi himself is quiet. He has no time to celebrate it. He is looking forward to the next match. He will look to his career and trophies after he ends his career.
Such a word like a hero…isn’t it?
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan