This is a video compilation of the best goals in the last European Championship, which was held in Portugal and won by Greece. Two of the goals regarded as the best come from French legend Zinedine Zidane in the classic group-stage game against England, where Les Blues won the game in extra time, overturning the match after Lampard scored in the 38th minute.
The first goal by the French legend is 1:20 into the video: a sensational freekick. The second goal by Zizou is on 3:04, a penalty which won the game for France. What memories and emotions await in this year’s edition of the European Championships? Will the French squad return home with the coveted cup, or will they arrive empty-handed?
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit