With the season nearly over, it’s about retaining Football League status at the foot of League Two and on Saturday, there is a huge game at Adams Park this weekend as Wycombe Wanderers (21st) entertain Bristol Rovers (22nd).
With both clubs on 47 points and lingering above the drop zone on goal difference, it’s going to be a nervy affair for both clubs which neither will want to lose. Both teams go into the game with just one win in their last ten games and hovering dangerously above the relegation zone which Northampton Town (23rd), also on 47 points, and Torquay United (24th), on 42 points, currently occupy.
Whatever the result, it will be a hard fought and worrying times for all concerned as Northampton travel to Dagenham and Redbridge and Torquay travel to Mansfield Town in their fight to retain Football League status.
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United preview, prediction & team news
- New Face of Adidas Predator Boots – Are They Moving Beyond Nostalgia as a Selling Point?￼
- ￼What modifications have been made to Premier League rules in 2023/24?
- The Rise and Effectiveness of the 4-3-3 Formation in Modern Football
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend