With the season nearly over, it’s about retaining Football League status at the foot of League Two and on Saturday, there is a huge game at Adams Park this weekend as Wycombe Wanderers (21st) entertain Bristol Rovers (22nd).
With both clubs on 47 points and lingering above the drop zone on goal difference, it’s going to be a nervy affair for both clubs which neither will want to lose. Both teams go into the game with just one win in their last ten games and hovering dangerously above the relegation zone which Northampton Town (23rd), also on 47 points, and Torquay United (24th), on 42 points, currently occupy.
Whatever the result, it will be a hard fought and worrying times for all concerned as Northampton travel to Dagenham and Redbridge and Torquay travel to Mansfield Town in their fight to retain Football League status.
- History of the FA Community Shield
- Harry Kane refusing to train as he forces move away from Tottenham
- The Five Best Football Transfer Windows
- Barcelona make enquiry about Italian midfielder Manuel Locatelli
- Morning Mix: Liverpool risk being left behind, £100m for Grealish is a great deal for Villa
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal