With the season nearly over, it’s about retaining Football League status at the foot of League Two and on Saturday, there is a huge game at Adams Park this weekend as Wycombe Wanderers (21st) entertain Bristol Rovers (22nd).
With both clubs on 47 points and lingering above the drop zone on goal difference, it’s going to be a nervy affair for both clubs which neither will want to lose. Both teams go into the game with just one win in their last ten games and hovering dangerously above the relegation zone which Northampton Town (23rd), also on 47 points, and Torquay United (24th), on 42 points, currently occupy.
Whatever the result, it will be a hard fought and worrying times for all concerned as Northampton travel to Dagenham and Redbridge and Torquay travel to Mansfield Town in their fight to retain Football League status.
- Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
- Tactical Analysis: Manchester United’s encouraging victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- NUST Make Big Plea To Own Stake In Their Beloved Club
- From hero to zero: Tony Mowbray under the cosh as Blackburn Rovers slide into trouble
- Champions League Recap: Mbappe shines again, Mount silences the doubters, more misery for Liverpool, more refereeing controversy
- Arsenal Defender Kieran Tierney Out For Up To Six Weeks With Injury
- Rio Ferdinand praises Man Utd-linked Sergio Ramos
- David vs Goliath: When mighty Plymouth humbled Pele’s Santos