The stories about great physical shape of the host players haven’t concerned Croatian coach.”Only running won’t be enough. Football isn’t athletics. Moreover, we’ve never been better physically prepared.”
Croatian national team has done their job in Bad Tatzmannsdorf, at least concerning the first match against Austria. On Saturday afternoon BiliÄ‡’s chosen ones will already be in Vienna, and at 18.00 they will have a training session at Ernst Happel stadium. The coach and his headquarters are satisfied with done and are eagerly waiting for the start of the match. “We’ve done everything as needed.We are ready and tension, the positive one-is growing. No matter how cruel football can sometimes be, we will be better than Austrians”, announced BiliÄ‡.
The Croatian selector is not worried about the stories from Austrian camp about their excellent physical readiness. On the story that Austrians are ‘going like a planes’ BiliÄ‡ offered a picturesque answer:
“This isn’t athletics, only running is not enough. I’m not concerned because we have never been better physically prepared”, shortly commented BiliÄ‡ who is not afraid of the possible host refereeing: “On the great competitions the number of the referee’s mistakes is smaller. Even in the case if they happen, we should keep the peace. Not just because of the cards, but because of the concentration.”
From Croatian camp also came the news that Vedran Ä†orluka has smaller problems with tendon. The coach explained that it’s about constant problems which defender of Manchester City has, but that it won’t disturb him in his appearance against Austria.
Although there were no unknowns, Nane officially made known the names of the players who will run out on Sunday at 18.00 at Ernst Happel stadium:
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4