After the 5-0 humiliation against Wigan,Tiger fans are fearing the worst for the rest of the Premier league campaign.
Many had predicted the Tigers to go down without a fight, todays result would back-up that theory after Phil Browns men ended there 2 game unbeaten run in the Premier League.
If this game is the story of there Premier league campaign, Pundits, Fans and Players will wonder were Tigers next point will come from.
But maybe today was just simply a bad day at the office for City, After the defencive heroics from The Tigers last weekend, Hull City will know that they’ve got the potential quality at the back to become a force in the top-flight.
After being brought down to earth by Premiership minnows Wigan they must now put that defeat behind them if they are stay as a Premiership team.
And now that City have made a 7 Million pound bid for rookie Frazier Campbell, It proves that there in this for the long haul, And the money and the potential is there to be looked at seriously.
So is this just a one off game? A simple blip and things will soon get back to the way they was? or will this result define there season and those two heroic performances by City were simply “Beginners luck”?
Questions similar to these will be answered in what proves to be a vital several weeks for City, If they are to save there season.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4