Five times World Cup champions Brazil have had images of their potential away shirt for the 2010 World Cup leaked over the internet.
The South American giants eased to top spot in their regional qualification section with plenty of matches to spare. Nevertheless, the pre tournament favourites have been handed a tough group stage draw that includes a Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Portugal and dark horses Ivory Coast. However, with players such as Kaka, Robinho and Luis Fabiano in their side, Brazil will be favourites to emerge from the so called dubbed “group of death”.
The potential Brazil 2010 away shirt is predominately navy blue with multiple yellow dots scattered all across the front of the body. The collar is a yellow round neck and a yellow stripe also runs down each shoulder. Manufacturers Nike place their yellow “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated in the top left. Five gold stars that represent each World Cup triumph are positioned above the badge and a worded Brazil logo in placed below.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five