The 2013 Brazil home shirt was unveiled by Nike and Brazil superstar Neymar. Arguably the world’s most iconic shirt features the classic canary and green colours of the five time World Cup winners. The shirt will be used for the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil this year and will be available on February 1 for customers.
The shirt features a classic V inset with a green rib collar and a 100% recycled polyester upper. Each kit is made using an average of 13 recycled plastic bottles. The Dri-Fit technology is also incorporated once again and laser cut ventilation holes increase breathability and cooling.
The laser cut holes and crest feature five stars at the top symbolising Brazil’s five World Cup titles. The shorts a classic blue with white trim and the socks are green with ‘Brazil’ detail on each.
This is a ‘peoples shirt’ which belongs to Brazilians and this new kit by Nike reflects their passsion and inspiration for football. Neymar mentioned “To wear the ‘amarelinha’ is the greatest honor for me and my teammates.” A simply classic design combined with modern technology offering arguably the best football shirt any football fan can buy.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona