The 2013 Brazil home shirt was unveiled by Nike and Brazil superstar Neymar. Arguably the world’s most iconic shirt features the classic canary and green colours of the five time World Cup winners. The shirt will be used for the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil this year and will be available on February 1 for customers.
The shirt features a classic V inset with a green rib collar and a 100% recycled polyester upper. Each kit is made using an average of 13 recycled plastic bottles. The Dri-Fit technology is also incorporated once again and laser cut ventilation holes increase breathability and cooling.
The laser cut holes and crest feature five stars at the top symbolising Brazil’s five World Cup titles. The shorts a classic blue with white trim and the socks are green with ‘Brazil’ detail on each.
This is a ‘peoples shirt’ which belongs to Brazilians and this new kit by Nike reflects their passsion and inspiration for football. Neymar mentioned “To wear the ‘amarelinha’ is the greatest honor for me and my teammates.” A simply classic design combined with modern technology offering arguably the best football shirt any football fan can buy.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4