Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon has signalled out his ambitions for next year. Buffon stated that he wants to win both the Champions League and the Serie A as the club never aims for one title. The Champions League would be the ideal competition for Czech midfielder Nedved who will retire after next season.
Regarding Flamini, Buffon said that Juve arrived a little late on his talks and is continuing to surprise everyone with his intentions to sign Ronaldinho. According to the World’s no. 1 keeper, Juve could sign the Brazilian playmaker if they enter the transfer talks imminently.
Taking a look at the Euro 2008, Buffon said that he’ll give his 100% (as usual), and that the most trickiest outfit Italy has got in the group are Romania. Well, let’s wait and see what comes out of that match then.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal