According to a report from BBC Sport, Borussia Dortmund have rejected Manchester United’s £67 million offer for Jadon Sancho.
It has been reported that the Bundesliga giants want £77.5m to allow the English footballer to leave the Westfalenstadion in the summer transfer window.
The Black and Yellows are reportedly unwilling to sell Erling Braut Haaland this year amid transfer interest from Chelsea.
However, they are open to a deal for Sancho if the Red Devils meet their asking price.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in the market for a right-sided forward and the 21-year-old is one of the Norwegian’s top targets this summer.
United have agreed personal terms with the talented winger and are now trying to reach an agreement with the German outfit on the transfer fee.
Sancho joined Dortmund in August 2017 in a deal worth £8m from Manchester City.
He was immediately included in the first-team squad and saw his stock increase rapidly over the following years.
Sancho has clocked up 137 appearances across all competitions for Dortmund, bagging 50 goals and 64 assists (stats from Transfermarkt).
The talented winger has also made 19 appearances for England, scoring three goals.
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach
- Atalanta 2-3 AC Milan: La Dea’s comeback attempt is too late as the Rossoneri impress in Bergamo
- Lille continue resurgence with victory over Marseille
- Morning Mix: United need Conte’s tactical nous, Chilwell gives Chelsea boss a headache
- Liverpool vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups